Farm Frites is looking for: Regional Key Account Manager QSR
Are you the new Regional Key Account Manager who is passionate about foodservice?
You are a Farm Friter and recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a can-do mentality and with everything you do you keep your customer in mind. You prefer a no nonsense environment and make down-to-earth decisions.
- You are involved and feel responsible for the growth of The Farm and you love to work together with colleagues to achieve the best results. Open and direct communication is a must.
- You are creative, able to switch quickly and find it OK if a plan changes when an opportunity occurs. We are entrepreneurial and want to keep this spirit!
- You are result driven and always looking for things that you can improve.
- You have passion, enthusiasm and knowledge for and in your field of expertise and you are proud of it!
We are looking for a:
Regional Key Account Manager
Foodservice Chained operators
The position: Regional Key Account Manager QSR Latam (RKAM QSR)
Reporting to the IKAM Director, the RKAM QSR focuses on regional growth for major QSR accounts with commercial responsibility for potato-based menu items of KFC, McDonald’s, Burger King, Wendy’s. The role will be in the lead for Tender requests of QSR customers (now primarily KFC) and account related product concepts.
The IKAM QSR Latam will also have a dotted reporting line into the Sales Director Latam, Sander van Ochten, Dutch national, who is based in the Netherlands and is frequently present in the Regional HQ in Sao Paolo. He leads a team of 10 people: Area Sales Latam North, Area Sales Latam South, Sales Brasil (building team of Sales reps), Office Manager/Controller, Financial & Sales Coordinator, Supply Chain Analyst (products are imported from the Netherlands), Technical Quality & Support, Trade Marketing (dotted).
Key duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and implement account related strategies, both tenders and concepts;
- Control all sales activities with wholesalers, who are often also acting as franchisers
with 20 to 50 outlets, and other (potential) customers;
- Establish and develop long-term customer relationships;
- Works closely together with Latam team to ensure IKAM and Latam sales objectives are aligned. Specifically teaming up with Area Sales Managers Latam;
- Monitor the market and identify market potential;
- Responsible for forecast planning, budget execution and contract monitoring. 4
Key factors for a successful performance in this role include a well-established network in the QSR channel, an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to quickly build a partnership based on trust with customers, a passion for products and technologies and the ability to work closely together with other disciplines, both inside the own organisation and at client companies.
Profile Ideal Candidate
This is a senior position in a reputable and successful B2B company. For this position, we are looking for a strong Key Account professional with a successful international track record (minimum of 7 years’ experience) and relevant/up-to-date network in the QSR channel. Ideally has experience in agricultural (seasonal) products. Understands the dynamics of an international organisation and clients HQ and retail outlets, is used to acting at senior level. Passionate about what he does. Team player, yet autonomous; used to working in matrix organisations and has the influencing skills to realize (commercial) objectives without hierarchical say over others. Organisational sensitivity. Leads by example. Thrives in a no-nonsense, down-to-earth environment where people don’t play games. Numerically literate.
Knows to make the right decisions at the right time, entrepreneurial spirit, strong commercial instincts, strong negotiating skills, hungry to expand the business strategically and attract new business. Capable of building long-term business relationships and take them to the next level. Challenge that cannot be refused by a commercial entrepreneur in the QSR channel, who is eager to play a leading role in a growing organisation, to a large extent based on his own views. Candidates have so far had a progressive career and now probably hold a senior level manager position (Key Account Manager, International Sales Manager, Category or Trade Marketing Manager, Business Development) in a professionally managed Marketing & Sales organisation. Connector. International outlook.
Nationality : Latin American (preferably living in Sao Paolo)
Languages : Excellent command of the English, Spanish & Portuguese languages
Education : At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Commercial 5
- Strong business builder. Combines strategic overview with tactical and operational
drive. Company ambassador, true business partner. Can-do mentality, positive mind
set, glass is more than half full. Thinks in long term business solutions, not a short
term dealmaker and agile in adapting to new opportunities in the marketplace.
Client and service driven. Confident, though modest, trustworthy. Humble;
- Motivated self-starter, pioneering entrepreneur, alert, seeking new opportunities. Keeps focus on agreed targets and objectives. Result driven, desire to win, good is not enough, energetic, perseverant. Sound judgement, understands financial issues;
- Passionate about Sales, products and clients. Service driven. Puts company above self. Eager to share this knowledge with others. Strong innovator, able to “sell” ideas” and to make the conversion from concept to practical solution. Connector;
- Excellent communicative and inter-personal skills thrives in an environment with values of open and direct communication. Strong commitment. Managerial skills to operate effectively at all levels. Flair, impact, strong presentation skills;
- Flexible, not status-conscious. Feels at home in a ‘lean-and-mean’ environment,
- Good sense of humour, can take distance, listens to others, accepts different opinions, team player. Cooperative, able to build bridges, both in- and externally. Sensitive, respect for different cultures. International outlook.
International travel will be part of the role (50 %).
Remuneration & Procedure
An attractive remuneration package, partly variable, is available for a qualified candidate.
Please note an online assessment will be part of the procedure.
What do we offer you?
While Farm Frites is a strong global player in the processed potato market it is also a family owned company, founded and headquartered in the Netherlands and with sales offices all over the world. Farm Frites is growing rapidly, which makes it an exciting, enjoyable and dynamic place to work. Here we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their individual talents and skills and achieve their personal goals.
Be part of building our growth and taking a leading role in our business by joining us.
For questions about the process you can contact Eric Govaarts (email@example.com). You can send in your application via www.workingatfarmfrites.com. An online assessment will be part of the selection.
Acquisition on this vacancy is not appreciated. Only applicants need to apply