Are you the new Wholesale Manager for our team at Farm Frites International – UK? Are you able to bring in new business as well as keeping our current clients pleased? When you recognize yourself in the below vacancy, please apply!
Are you a Farm Friter? Then you will recognize yourself in the following:
We are looking for a:
Wholesale Manager – UK South
This role is part of the Sales department. The Wholesale Manager reports to the National Wholesale Manager and works closely together with him/her, as well as with colleagues at Sales, Marketing, Quality, Commercial Finance, Customer Service, and Demand Planning for the alignment of activities/execution of agreements.
To realise commercial objectives (turnover, profit, market share) for wholesale accounts by helping develop and execute the sales and marketing strategy. You will:
To be successful in this role you have:
· Higher education preferably in business or a similar course of study.
· At least 2 years’ experience in an account management role selling into independent wholesalers, including groups (Sterling, Country Range, Fairway & Caterforce members).
· Ideally a previous experience in a sales rep role in the fast food/foodservice industry with a commodity sales background and having experience in adding value by introducing higher margin products.
· Proven track record of successfully developing and rolling out an account strategy.
· Experience of working with and within international, multicultural teams is an advantage.
· Fluency in English is a must. Any additional language such as Turkish or Urdu is a plus.
Furthermore you are:
What do we offer you?
Working at Farm Frites gives you the feeling of belonging to a big family. Farm Frites is growing, which makes it a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment to work in. We will make sure you have the right knowledge and tools to do your work properly.
Want to join our Farm Frites Family?
For internal candidates: please consult your line manager and HRBP before applying. For questions about the process you can contact Laura Versteeg, Senior Recruiter. We cannot guarantee that applications received after the closing date will be considered.
For external candidates: please send us your online application via the link on the website https://www.werkenbijfarmfrites.com/vacatures - including CV and motivation letter. An online assessment is part of the selection procedure. For more information, you can mail our Recruitment Team via Recruitment@Farmfrites.com.
Since 1971, we grow the tastiest potatoes. We are committed to nature, proud of our farmers' heritage. Farm Frites is pure, authentic, passionate; together with our growers we are working around the clock to make a difference. Straight from the fields, our potatoes are carefully taken care of and processed into fries. That farmland is our foundation. It is invaluable to Farm Frites! And so are the more than 1,500 employees that work for Farm Frites, all over the world. That's why we do everything we do in the most sustainable way and respect people and planet. Where quality comes first ... and taste! You can see it and you can taste it.
Worldwide, more and more people enjoy fries. Not only in the Western world, but also increasingly in Asia and Latin America. We have contributed to this growth. And we continue to do so. It's very simple: We want to make the tastiest fries.